Monday 9 July 2012

My very first blog!!!!

My very first Blog....how exciting?? Please be gentle!


A little about me to get this started......I am 31, I am a stay at home (SAH) Mum to R & E. Wife to Mr L. I am a flitty little butterfly who likes to be busy, try new things often and gets bored easily. I would not survive if it wasn't for Cake, Wine and my Samsung Galaxy SII smartphone.

I have decided to join the world of mummy bloggers to share with the world the world of the 'Bubblegum Mum'.

My life often suprises me, makes me cry, smile from ear to ear or dispurse into fits of giggles everyday and I hope I can share that with you through my future blogs.


3 comments:

  1. good luck!! look forward to reading it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the blog, look forward to seeing more of your adventure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete